Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiAs more of our users WFH now, occasionally some users will have issue with Finesse lost connectivity. We are using VPN to connect to the internal network.During the connection lost the VPN itself is still connected. Any advise on this on how can i ...

Hi Our customer is asking about agent email and chat in UCCXI think it is included in PRE license I need to confirm that it requires a third party integration between either Exchange and office 365 for agent mail and between the web server and agent ...

Hi All, We are facing strange issue as we have observed that the calls to agent using hard phone are not getting recorded but at the same time calls to agent using soft phones are recorded.  Also if the internal caller with hard phone makes a call to...

Hey all, We are implementing ECE 11.6 (email only) and I'm not fully understanding the purpose of activities as it relates to cases.  When an email comes in it creates a new case and activity.  For every instance of "Reply" or "Send" it will generate...

Resolved! CUIC Permissions

I am having an issue with user permissions in CUIC Version:11.0(1). I migrated each user into user groups. Each user group has AllUsers default group. I then segmented reports by line of business, so when a user logs in they have access to their line...

jbach2003 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have just configured both Classic Chat and Bubble Chat in UCCX 11.6.2 Both work ok for desktop browsers but not so good for mobile devices because of the tiny text size. What is the best option for making this usable on smartphones and small...

Issue occurs when assigning Precision Attribute to Agent using CCMP REST APIVersion: CCMP 12.0, CCE 12.0Exception : CreateResourcesCommand( transaction = True) Exception: Exony.Database.VirtualEntities.EntityValidationExceptionMessage: Agent Precisio...

Hi All, I am trying to dial a 4 digit DN from my finesse and experience the below 1) If I dial the 4 Digit DN with prefix 01 (ex:011234) then the call is routing to the script mapped to the DN in ICM 2) If I dial the 4 digit DN without prefix(1234) t...