Views
Helpful
Replies

Hide Agent CLID and Name on SIP trunk between customer and us

Raph4213
Level 1
Level 1

Hello to everyone.

This is my first post on the Cisco Forum, so if I make some mistake or if did not search to efficiently, (also if my english is not very fluent) please don't kick me too hard :-D

So... Huston we've got a problem :)

The solution running :

CUCM v10.5 (8 nodes cluster)

UCCE v10.5 with 2 CVP servers

We have created a helpdesk service with around 10 agents dedicated to a new customer. 

The situation today : Calls are incoming and outgoing through a PSTN access. Classical solution, with ICM scripts, call queueing on skill groups, VRU scripts with wait music etc etc.

Tomorrow : A SIP Trunk through an SBC, between our customer and our CCM.

The SIP trunk is up between the SBC and our CM, UCCE call queueing works well too, but (here is the annoying thing) :

When a call is routed to an agent (selected by the queue to skill group process from ICM script) the caller immediately see the Agent DN and Name (Fortunately, our agents can see the Caller DN and Name). We don't want the caller to see our agents information... We would like to replace this information by the Helpdesk DN (short number or anything else)

How to proceed to hide agent information and replace it by (for example) the DN of the helpdesk ?

Me and my team have tried many settings (I think if I describe , but for now, we are just abe to block all or nothing. Not only the Agent information displaying at customer/caller side. Agents must see caller name and DN, but the caller must not see agent information.

Do you think it's possible  to Hide/modify agent headers which passing to callers ?

Thank you so much

Regards

Raph.

2 Replies 2

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight
You need to add the external phone number mask in Call Manager... there's a lot of how-to's on this. Google external phone number mask cisco call manager

Hi Omar.

First of all, thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately, this has already been tested.

All the CCM fields of the DN of the agent's phone has been tested and unfortunately when the agent rings on incoming call from UCCE queue, the name of the agent and his DN is sent back on the customer's phone.

When placing an outgoing call, (from the agent to the customer), the external phone number mask, set on the agent DN, is well displayed on customer side. but on incoming (customer to Agent), customer's phone is immediately changing with name and DN of the agent when call is ringing on the agent's phone...