Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a reason why a call would take the failure path on a Queue to Skill Group node? We have random calls hanging on hold for way longer than they should and I'm thinking it's the ones that take this path, which seems to happen for 10% or fewer o...

Fail Path.jpg

Hello,I am deploying CCX for a new department and want to have a discussion about the best way to configure agents phones and whether to use one line or two.The agents are currently on a non-Cisco contact centre and have one line on their phones. Thi...

I'm looking for suggestions on how to enter info into Finesse and have it tagged into the CCDR of the call.  Currently, we are not doing any caller lookup matching them to an account, so I'm wondering if it's possible for the agent to manually enter ...

Tony C by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, can someone please help me out I just wana have the Call.CallingLineID on my routing script, i know the reservation call passes through the script but it does not have any ANI to it, is there a way i can get that onto my script?? Any help or cl...

Hi all, How UCCX handle when in outbound call campaign call if gets no-answer, busy, unreachable or answer but in silent situation ?Is it call again or what ?  Regards, Baris.  

Bar1s by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how can my uccx users who is using the desktop agent retrieve their calls history?right now, they can only retrieve calls from the previous day.is there any other method to get their calls history for reporting purposesthey are using the CCX agent de...

yeow28 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm currently struggeling with the "Make REST Call" step in CCX Script.Within the REST step properties, we can select the Method and Parameters. I need to do a POST to another database.Problem is that when I add parameters, then these wi...

yellomello by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes