Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports issue

hello we have an HA cluster on version 7.0.1 SR5

when the supervisor tries to pull some reports, they get the following error

"there were no report data to view in the date range selected. please select a different date ranbe by changing the start date/time or the end date/time and try again"

the particular users have the supervisor roll, and reporting with the historical report packages option selected for IVR and ICD

Could you please point me on the right direction

what do i need to do to fix it ?

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Firstly I'm assuming you've sanity checked that the server/client PC times are correct, user is entering sensible time/dates, and sensible filters?

Does this affect all reports?

I've seen this happen when replication fails; sometimes putting in the other server IP when you run HRC may turn up the results. Maybe try that?

Also go into Appadmin/System/Datastore Control Centre and report back the status of the replication - primarily the Historical datastore.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Firstly I'm assuming you've sanity checked that the server/client PC times are correct, user is entering sensible time/dates, and sensible filters?

Does this affect all reports?

I've seen this happen when replication fails; sometimes putting in the other server IP when you run HRC may turn up the results. Maybe try that?

Also go into Appadmin/System/Datastore Control Centre and report back the status of the replication - primarily the Historical datastore.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

thank you I had a replication problem

it is resolved now

thank you for pointing me on the right direction