Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have ICM and CTIOS 7.2.  On the supervisor desktop monitor, we see some calls that show as ACD_IN under CallType.  These calls are landing on the default skill groups instead of the agent's respective skill group. What kind of inbound calls or how...

Hi,I am having problem when bootstrap.tcl hands off the call to new-call in CVP application configuration on voice gateway. I am using same gateway for VXML as well.The error I got when debugginvoice application vxmlvoicd application scriptI see TCL ...

mikram by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone got a procedure for testing Silent Monitoring? I have enabled a VOIP monitor on the supervisor desktop. How do you test to see if it is working? How do you monitor an agent. When an agent is on a call an you selcet the call and press VO...

If I wanted to set up a UCCE lab and use the CAD client - are there evaluation licenses that are native to the installation or do I have to acquire evaluation licenses from Cisco?  Is there any great advantage to using CAD or CTIOS client?  I'm not a...

asafayan by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello we have an HA cluster on version 7.0.1 SR5when the supervisor tries to pull some reports, they get the following error"there were no report data to view in the date range selected. please select a different date ranbe by changing the start date...

Hi -I need help/assistance in setting up/configure IPPC, Call Manager and a gateway or a combined call manager Express on a desktop or laptop using VMWARE?Can someone provide help, assistance, guidlines etc......

Lewton by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloPlease give some ideas, how to find a holiday using specific day and time, please see below  my holiday list ______START_______     _______END________    Month Day Hour Min     Month Day Hour Min     Description    09    15  09   00      09    1...

Dear Sir I would like to appreciate your assistance regarding 642-162 IPCCX .I want to clear my 642-162 IPCCX exam . can you plz recommend the books and installation guide ,which can help me to clear this exam. and is there any ciscopress books avali...