cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I save the recorded calls automatically in CCX?

Laszlo Zoltan
Level 1
Level 1

I use CCX for contact center. I would like to record the conversation between agents and the callers.

I use server based recording and I can listen the recorded conversation by Supervisor Record Viewer.

I also can save the recorded conversation by Supervisor Record Viewer but one-by-one.

Could anyone suggest me how I can convert the raw files (saved by VoIP Monitor) into wav files simultaneously?

I know that the Supervisor Record Viewer is not intended to archive conversations, but I have read somewhere that is there any possibility to archive the recorded conversations automatically. Unfortunately I did not find how.

Thanks,

Laszlo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This has been covered on the forum before; however, I'll get you started so you know what you're searching for.

This is done in two parts:

1. You need to configure a workflow action for CAD on the Answered event to start recording if you want this to happen automatically.
  2. You can use the Raw2Wav.exe file stored on the CCX server as part of a batch file to periodically convert the RAW files to WAV files. The Raw2Wav.exe utility only converts the file. Your batch script would need to take care of moving them off of the CCX server. Do *not* use the CCX server as your file server to store these!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This has been covered on the forum before; however, I'll get you started so you know what you're searching for.

This is done in two parts:

1. You need to configure a workflow action for CAD on the Answered event to start recording if you want this to happen automatically.
  2. You can use the Raw2Wav.exe file stored on the CCX server as part of a batch file to periodically convert the RAW files to WAV files. The Raw2Wav.exe utility only converts the file. Your batch script would need to take care of moving them off of the CCX server. Do *not* use the CCX server as your file server to store these!

Thank you for the fast help.

I have found the converter program:

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin>crsraw2wav.exe

This is what I looked for. It is working.

Thanks,

Laszlo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: