cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change the extension in Unity for AXL integration

Scuromano
Level 1
Level 1

On Unity 11.5.1, I changed the extension for a user in CUCM and now need to do it on the voice mail account that is integrated with CUCM (not LDAP).  I know I have to resync Unity with CUCM so it will pull the new extension.  Where, exactly, is that done in CUC?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

Pay attention, you opened this topic in Contact Center community, which has nothing to do with it.

Anyway, just go to the end user in CUCM and change the "Primary Extension" field to be the new extension number, then go back to Unity and go to Sync Users, find the username you want, select him and press Sync. It should do the job.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

Pay attention, you opened this topic in Contact Center community, which has nothing to do with it.

Anyway, just go to the end user in CUCM and change the "Primary Extension" field to be the new extension number, then go back to Unity and go to Sync Users, find the username you want, select him and press Sync. It should do the job.

First, thanks for pointing out my mistake for posting in the wrong community.  I get annoyed when others do, then I went and did it. Will be more diligent next time.

Secondly, thanks for the procedure.  That did it.