Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have been asked if we can pass a call from a caller into one of our IVRs and then when it comes to take credit card details, pass the call out to a external company without dropping the call) who will do the credit card payment, once completed for...

Good day all   I need your help guys in how I can  give access to supervisor for disable or block a specific CSQ without editing the scrip in UCCX. The situation I have is as follows    I am working in health care organization and here we have contac...

AOMD by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to disable the direct transfer option in Finesse. Just did an upgrade from 10.6 to 11.6 and users are confused by the Direct Transfer option.  From my understanding you can not edit this via the custom desktop xml configuration and ins...

Hi everybody,   I'm trying to setup for the first time a recording solution using WFO QM and encountered so many difficulties to install it.   the problem i'm having now is related to JTAPI user (Or AXLnot sure which one has the problem), it seems th...

Folks, I am facing a problem with finnese 10.0.1 with UCCE 10.0.x that after transfering a call to IVR usnig ICM DNP agent's finnese get stuck on talkin state. Any idea what could be the issue and what would can be te workaround of this. Please find...

have an 11.5 UCCX deployment using Finesse. Agents would like to  a) Answer Q call b) Park Q Call c) Call internal extension B and tell them call is parked for them on Park Slot X d) Hang up on B e) Resume Q mode a) to d) is happening OK but not e)...

dino55088 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes