Views
Helpful
Replies

Inactive CSQ in CUIC

pdub716
Level 5
Level 5

I'm running CCX 10.6.

In CUIC when I run a CSQ report it's  showing CSQ's  that do not even exist, I'm suspecting they did at one time and the query is pulling inactive and active CSQ's

what can I change in the query command to tell it to only pull active CSQ.

select csqname as ID,csqname as value from ContactServiceQueue csq, teamcsqmapping teamcsq
where csq.contactservicequeueid = teamcsq.csqid and teamcsq.teamid =  <COLLECTIONIDENTIFIER> and teamcsq.active ='t' and csq.active = 't'

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can create a Collection Query if you want to remove the inactive entry which shows up in CUIC and cause confusion related to agent name, CSQ name etc. Refer below:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCug62201/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Regards

Deepak

I did see this entry but Im trying to filter out CSQ's not agents.

I would assume I need to change UCCX_CSQ Names

Collection Name would be Active

collection type would be identifier

what should be the actual identifier for CSQ ? do I use the same entry for CSQ's

SELECT DISTINCT resourcename AS ID, resourcename AS VALUE FROM Resource WHERE active=

Follow the below steps in order to perform reporting on Active CSQs

1) Create the below collection query for UCCX_Voice_CSQ value list

SELECT DISTINCT csqname AS ID, csqname AS VALUE FROM ContactServiceQueue where queueType = 0 AND active = 't'

2) Select the UCCX_Voice_CSQ value list and click on the Collections tab and create a new one exactly with below details and save the changes :

Collection Name Active

Identifier 't'

3) Select the UCCX_Voice_CSQ value list again, go to Collections tab and then select the Active collection you created in previous step. Click on Populate Values to make sure the values are saved in the database and then click on Show Values to make sure it only shows the active CSQs

You should have the Active collection entry now in the Choose Collection option available in all the voice CSQ reports. Just double click on that and you are good to go.

Regards

Deepak