cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Enterprise Silent Monitor Supported NIC cards

sjhern
Level 1
Level 1

These are the two network cards that we predominantly have, are with supported?

Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit

Controller Intel PRO / 1000 MT

I have had mixed results with these cards. TAC says the Intel is unspoorted but I have a large number of agents with that card that is working...

5 Replies 5

ciscogini
Level 4
Level 4

Intel PRO / 1000 MT

has some issue with Monitoring and recorindg.

there was one more thred going here in which some on explined how to update the drivers for those NIC's

look for it. That may help

That post is mine as well. TAC is telling me that the Intel Pro 1000 card is not supported but i have 30 workstations that have them and they work. the information on those cards is not very clear and concise. These are Dell Workstations, there has to be other people out there with the same scenario that I have that have delt with the Dell NIC Cards and Silent monitoring.. But after all my testing I made a Huge error in my testing environment, I was using a 7970 Color IP phone as the instrument, and found out yesterday that the phone was not supported..

I do appreciate your posts and help with this. Its been frustrating to get done. I have inherited this problem as I am sure you can relate to..

My exprecince Monitoring & Recoridng still has to go a logn way especially the Desktop Monitoring.

As of now much stable osultion would be to have the SPAN monitoring enabled