Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express - Maintain Postion In Queue

megaco123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys/Gals,

Is their a way of keeping the script cycle going after you terminate a call? What I want to do is allow callers to leave their number and when the agent becomes free call them back. I worked out everything else except how to maintain the position in the queue.

I was thinking on the lines of a virtual call that continues through the script.

Anyone got any ideas?

6 Replies 6

I have now cracked it thanks to your link.

Many thanks!

Can you direct me to where the dev guide talks about the virtual queuing ? Is there a solution for virtual queuing on ICM ?

Kamesh

Basically I am cheating the system...

I take a trigger contact and whilst this is queuing I create call contact and disconnect the trigger contact. When its time to call them back I call them, remove the temp call contact and viola.

Hope this helps you.

The Virtual Hold solution provides a virtual queuing solution for the ICM. The solution allows a caller to go about their business whilst maintaining their place in the queue regardless of what routing strategy is deployed. Check out www.virtualhold.com for more information.

Hi,

Can you please let me know what solution you applied for maintaining the position in Queue while offering the call back? In my script, call back works fine however it seems that it doesnt retain the original position in Queue.

I would greatly appreciate your help.