Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Outbound Option Time Zone setting

j.hirose
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

In IPCC Outbound Option,how can I set Time Zone for each customer record?

I may be able to set the fields GMTZone and GMTZoneWOrk in Dialing_List DB table to set Time Zone for each customer record. However,if I want to import contact list file(CSV or fixed) by using IPCC Outbound Option's import function and query rule function, how can I set Time Zone in that contact list file?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Have you had a look at the online documentation for Outbound in CCO?

Basically, the Outbound Dialer uses the Region Prefix table. The Region and Region Prefix tables are configurable at the ICM Admin Workstation.

Each Region Prefix has time zone attribute. If the dialer finds a Region Prefix match wiht the first x digits in the dialed number, then that time zone is used when placing the call.

There is a mechanism to bulk load the region prefixes in the bulk insert tools.

The IPCC system comes pre-loaded with a set of region prefixes for North America.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Have you had a look at the online documentation for Outbound in CCO?

Basically, the Outbound Dialer uses the Region Prefix table. The Region and Region Prefix tables are configurable at the ICM Admin Workstation.

Each Region Prefix has time zone attribute. If the dialer finds a Region Prefix match wiht the first x digits in the dialed number, then that time zone is used when placing the call.

There is a mechanism to bulk load the region prefixes in the bulk insert tools.

The IPCC system comes pre-loaded with a set of region prefixes for North America.

Thank you for your help.

This is the answer I wanted to know.

hirose