Views
Helpful
Replies

IPIVR Transfer issues

dsemmler
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I am having a few issues with IPIVR / UCCE transferring back and forth.  What I have setup is an IPIVR script for our main reception number that allows callers to transfer to to a team that utilises a UCCE routing script.  The script contains LAA nodes to specific skill groups, a Queue to Skill Group, and a run-external script for hold message.

If there are agents available, and the caller presses 1 to connect to the team, everything works OK, but if there are no agents available, and the call proceeds to the "Queue to Skill Group" (send back to the VRU for queueing) the call fails on the IVR and you receive "system error" message.

I have had a loko through the MIVR logs but cannot find any specific errors.

any help appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Post the MIVR logs, I'm assuming when you say "the caller presses 1" this is in the IVR right?  So your ICM script first sends the call to the IVR, then back to ICM to send it to the correct skill group and if no agents then it goes back to the IVR for queue treatement, right?

david

David, yes you are correct.  I have attached the MIVR log.  for reference, the test phone is 71255 and the IVR script is CH_CPK_IVR_CH_Main.  Also the word doco is a screen shot of the IVR script.

tks

Darren

So, you have the initial IVR script, what about the script used for queueing?

david

David, here they are..

Darren