cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to create a report for script selections?

Dale Davis
Level 1
Level 1

I am using UCCE version 8.5 and programming with Internet Script Editor. I would like to know which options callers are selecting in my script. I know how to do this by monitoring the script. I would like to have it captured in a report so that I do not have to remain logged in while monitoring the script. I can get the information for the skill group from CUIC. The information I am looking to capture happens in the script before it gets to the skill group.

Thanks,

Dale

4 Replies 4

saship
Level 1
Level 1

Maybe I am not understanding your question, the simple answer is Call Types, one of the functions of Call Types is to obtain call counts through various paths in the script. You do want to be careful with where you place Call Types in your script, Call Types are used both for Call counts and Service Level calculations. 

So I should be able to get the numbers from a call type report in CUIC?

Call Type report has provided the information I was seeking. Thanks for the replies.

Joe Bohelski
Level 1
Level 1

You can do this by putting Set Enterprise Info steps in your script in each of the menu options that you want to report on.  In the Set Enterprise Info step set the Value field to be what you want to call the selected menu option in the CUIC report.  The CUIC report you'll want to use is the Call Custom Variable report.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: