cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is Social Miner available in UCCX 10.6 and also chat and email queuing. Do I need a separate box to install Social Miner

wahab2014
Level 1
Level 1

I am upgrading from UCCX 7.1 to 10.6 and need to know if UCCX 10.6 supports Social Miner and do I need a separate box to install Social Miner or it can co exist on the same UCCX box .

Also need to know if Chat and Email Queuing is supported by UCCX 10.6 or not. I know it is supported in UCCX ver 11.00

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No problem, let us know if you need further clarification, otherwise please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Social Miner is a separate server sitting in DMZ.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/design/guide/UCCX_BK_CBB99111_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express/UCCX_BK_CBB99111_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express_chapter_01.html

CCX Premium provides Chat and email queueing within CCX server.  The same SRND doc above discusses both.

Chris

Thank you Chris

yes indeed it is a separate server and I am installing it in a separate VM server

as I did look at the HW requirements thanks for the reply.

No problem, let us know if you need further clarification, otherwise please rate all useful posts!

Chris