cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to know the sql query that the ccx report use?

brunatoledo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

I'm new with CCX and also with Informix, I want to know if there's any chance to see what is the query that the CCX report use when you click on the 'run' button. 

When i open the database at DBeaver for example, I can see all the tables and make SELECTS, but I can't see what is the SELECT made when I generate the Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report at the CCX. 

Can anyone help me with this please? 

Thanks!

Bruna Toledo. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
It's actually really easy, after you run the report once, click on the SQL button (between Filter and Refresh). From there, it sounds like you've already connected to the DB with DBeaver (never heard of that), and so you should be all set.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
It's actually really easy, after you run the report once, click on the SQL button (between Filter and Refresh). From there, it sounds like you've already connected to the DB with DBeaver (never heard of that), and so you should be all set.

Hi Anthony!

That was an easy one! ahahaha Thanks a lot :) 

You're welcome!  It looks like you might be doing some custom reporting, is that right?  And this must be your first adventure with it, correct?  Best of luck to you.

Hi!

You're totally right! My first custom report and my first adventure with CCX! 

Thanks for everything and luck to both of us :) 

Bruna Toledo. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: