cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

License for CAD on UCCe 7.5

mikebur
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that just placed an order for 12 more UCCE Seats. Can someone explain to me how we get the license ahead of receiving the paper copy. I am curious if we can access the PAK code electronically.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Michael,

While placing the order , u might have got the option to select for delivery of licenses either though E-Delivery or in physical form.

If u have selected for e-delivery , then u would get a mail from edelivery-support@cisco.com consisting of Order Number, Sales Order number and PART Codes.

From there, u would get a link to https://edelivery.cisco.com/esd/order.do?view&orderId=XXXXXXXX  which is mapped to your CCOId.From there, u can expand the PART Codes and from extreme right , u would get DOWN ARROW for Download Option.

You can accept thee agreement and download which is in zip format consisting of pdf for EULA and PAK code..

regds,

aman

Actually, CAD for UCCE licensing does not require a PAK code.  Please see the Cisco Agent Desktop Installation Guide for details on how to license CAD.  (This can only be performed by an ATP)

Regards,

Tom

Hi Tom,

For the Knowledge....

I was just going through CAD installation guide for UCCX 8.5

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/cad85ccxig-cm.pdf

Please just highlight the portion about CAD license for UCCE since I could not find the same or if another link please share.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

CAD for UCCE uses one type of licensing mechanism described in Cisco CAD Installation Guide/Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Hosted, Release 8.5 .  (see page 88)

CAD for UCCX is licensed differently and via the UCCX system licenseing machanism; it does not have its own.

Regards,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: