Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Requirement for Mobile Agent

Arnab Mukherjee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know what kind of licenses are required for configuring mobile agents in Cisco Unified Contact Center Express environment. I mean to say does it require any kind of CUCM license like enhanced or enhanced plus ( for CTI ports) along with the Agent license like enhanced or premium? Do you have any good documents on this?


Thanks and Regards

Arnab Mukherjee

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you mean UCCE vs. UCCX? Or are you talking about usin Extend and connect?

In any case CTI ports do not require licenses, the license for any remote agent would be the same as normal agent on UCCX side, with CAD it would be any CAD variant.


Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: