Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I've a CUCM 7.1.3 and UCCE 7.5.8 environment. I am looking for an MOH solution where the system would play MOH music with commercial announcement. Does anyone know or recommend a third party vendor where I can purchase the MOH music that also ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to read a document in the UCCX documents folder using the REST API and are told that we can only read the contents of a file from the temp folder and we cannot read the contents of a file from the documents folder directly. This is causing ...

arman by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I’m using the place call step in script 1 to land in script 2. I’m able to pass variables using  the session steps from script 1 to script 2 by:Script1 – Get Contact Info and Set Session InfoScript2 – Get Contact Info and Get Session InfoThis ...

I am configuring an Outbound IVR Progressive Campaign using UCCX version 9.0.2 and CUBE.  Is this supported? I saw a note in this got a bit worried. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/11608...

Hi experts,After I upgrade AQM to version 9.0.1  SR4 i get the following error during the post install:The following database error ocurred:Schema program failed: The index 'Ccr_evaStateFK_personFK_evaluatorFK_localStartime_Covering_Index' is depende...

Instead of continuing to hold, I would like to give callers an option to record a voicemail and have that sent as an attachment to an Email CSQ.  Can this be done with the same session or create a new session within the script?  I'm unsure of how I w...

mdaswani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We created a UCCX script designed to allow callers to hit option 2 record a message instead of waiting in the queue. I have been asked by the supervisor if there is a way to make sure there isn't any stranded voicemail recordings to this trigger. I h...

Evan Ruiz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes