Views
Helpful
Replies

%MIVR-APP_MGR-3-TASK_ABORTED: Application task aborted;

sufle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We are receiving an alarming number of syslog messages from UCCX 7.0 system with the following content:

78928: GMT: %MIVR-APP_MGR-3-TASK_ABORTED: Application task aborted;

Application=App[name=ipccappv1,type=Cisco Script Application,id=81,desc=Italy,enabled=true,max=30,valid=true,

cfg=[ApplicationConfig[schema=ApplicationConfig,

time=Sun Oct 17 11:14:07 BST 2010,recordId=637,desc=Italy,name=Italyv2,type=Cisco Script Application,id=81,enabled=true,

sessions=30,script=SCRIPT[italy_v3.aef],

defaultScript=,vars=[<java.lang.String CSQ>,

<com.cisco.prompt.Playable WelcomePrompt>,<com.cisco.prompt.Playable QueuePrompt>,

<com.cisco.prompt.Playable ClosedPrompt>,<com.cisco.prompt.Playable EmergencyPrompt>,

<com.cisco.prompt.Playable KnownIssuePrompt>,<com.cisco.prompt.Playable HolidayPrompt>,

<com.cisco.prompt.Playable NewCustPrompt>],defaultVars=null]]];

Application Trigger=ContactApplicationTrigger[time=1294221012687,locale=en_GB,cfg=JTAPITriggerConfig[schema=ApplicationTriggerConfig,

time=Wed Nov 24 23:39:27 GMT 2010,recordId=320,desc=Cisco JTAPI Trigger,name=4510066,type=Cisco JTAPI Trigger,appName=ipccappv1,enabled=true,sessio

I have not being able to track down, what the problem could be, if anyone could direct me in the correct direction, it would be really helpful.

Many thanks to all,

1 Reply 1

Hi Sufle

Do you have the MIVR logs for this failed instance.

Upload to the thread and I can revew and see.

Regards

Hoai Huynh