Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I want to configure an outbound option on IPCC 8, in the direct view mode, and i did not a good document with snapshots , do have any of these documents , or do you have any easy procedure to implement this feature .thanks for help

Resolved! UCCX V8 Wallboard

I am installing an ASP script on a WIndows 2003 Server to act as a Wallboard for UCCX V8.  I have downloaded the Informix ODBC driver and have installed it on Windows 2003 machine being used as the web server. I can see the driver there just fine.  W...

I`m using the SNU script to record and upload prompts however the max. recording time is 10Sec, I`ve tried to change the time in the record properties step from 10 to 30 but it did not seem to do anything. It seemed that this step was the logical pla...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPCC 20052 error

While doing a singlestep ( blind) transfer to certain numbers I get a controlfailureconf  with the following error message"IPCC Error [20052]Redirect request failed." I believe this is something related to call manager and the error code means "unkno...

PVYAPA by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know the process for changing the uccx administrator password?  I see post asking how to recover from a lost password but not on changing it.  I need to change the administrator password for security reasons.  I know the current administr...

dlamm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unified CCX Premium 5.0(2).Recently added a new Script with new prompts.  Working fine till I rebooted server.  The Prompts for the script Disappeared.So when a call goes into script you get canned voice "are you there, are you there?".  The Prompts ...