Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New RmCm Configration

Dear,

i already have call center group configured and working fine.

i need to add new group for other dept. i tried to follow the RMCM wizard but still there is something missing to let the new group ready.

can you pls. send me all the steps that required for the new group ?

Regards,

Bilal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Bilal,

UCCX 7 is two years old, we have had serveral updates since then, SR5 being the newest which was released around April 2010. If the sync worked I would recommend checking that the user shows in the correct team through the webinterface of CDA. Otherwise you can restart the CCX node manager through Windows services.

Regards,

Joe

View solution in original post

20 Replies 20

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bilal,

Could you provide me more details? Are you trying to configure the CSQ to have the agent go ready automatically after a call?

Regards,

Joe

Dear Joe,

No, i need to create new group through RMCM wizard configration.

in my company we have already call center configured and working and now they need to add new group for call center with different agent and supervisor.

Regards,

Bilal

Hi Bilal,

Not sure what you mean by a group, their is nothing in UCCX called a "group". You might create a new team which would have a CSQ and resources. Is that what your are trying to create?

Have you reviewed the UCCX admin guide?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/configuration/guide/uccx70ag.pdf

Please let me know if this helps.

Joe

Dear,

yes, what i mean is creating new team + CSQ + Resources.

i already done every thing that required. but still i think there is somthing missing. when i want to login as an agent, error messege will appear that "the id you entered was not found" also the team name will not appear on the list if i login as supervisor.

Regards,

Bilal

Hi Bilal

You need to perform a CDA Synchronize Directory services.

See page 31 or 163

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/cda66ug-cm.pdf

Regards,

Joe

Hi Joe,

i already did it from desktop workflow admin software. but this option " Services Configuration > Synchronize Directory Services " i can't find it in the  desktop workflow admin through the URL.

regards,

Bilal

The version of CRS / UCCX is not listed. Please provide this and I can send the correct documentation.

Joe

Hi,

i am using UCCX v7.0 and CM v7.0

Regards,

Bilal

Hi Bilal

What is the full version of UCCX 7? Their are enhancements that are available with an SR in place.

Joe

Hi Joe,

is the below enough for you ?

Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)_Build168

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Premium

Hi Bilal,

That is a really old version of UCCX 7. We have SR5 available on the CCO site, I would highly recommend applying SR5 to solve many CAD and Sync issues among many other bugs. This will require a restart of the UCCX server and upgrade to all the CAD clients. When the upgrade to the CAD client occurs the users must be a local administrator on the PC where the client is installed and it will require a reboot as well of the PC.

Regards

Joe

Hi Joe,

is there any other solution rather than upgrade ? and how old this version i have ?

because this was installed on March.

Regards,

Bilal

Hi Bilal,

UCCX 7 is two years old, we have had serveral updates since then, SR5 being the newest which was released around April 2010. If the sync worked I would recommend checking that the user shows in the correct team through the webinterface of CDA. Otherwise you can restart the CCX node manager through Windows services.

Regards,

Joe

Thanks alot Joe,

the issue solved after i restart the service.

Regards,

Bilal