Views
Helpful
Replies

No Ringback Tone - UCCX Script

iptsupport
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Everyone,

i deployment new environment for my customer with UCCX cluster.

i configure for him basic script with menu and call redirect from all the menu options to some extensions in my call manager.

when i call inside the organization ( Cisco IP Phone )  to the CTI RP its work good, its transfer the call to the extension and i have no issues.

when i call from outside ( my cellphone ) i have no ringback on my cellphone but the extension is ringing and can answer the call.any idea why its happen?

UCCX version : 12.5

CUCM version : 12.5

Connection between CUCM and router : sip connection

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What is the PSTN side of the router with the SIP trunk to CUCM? It could be several things, but likely the MRGL (media resource group list) on the the device pool that is assigned to the SIP trunk device does not include an MRG (media resource group) that include annunciators. Annunciators would be what provides that ringback to the PSTN. I suspect annunciators are available in the MRGL for the device pool of the CTI ports which is where the audio actually lands on the UCCX side.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

What is the PSTN side of the router with the SIP trunk to CUCM? It could be several things, but likely the MRGL (media resource group list) on the the device pool that is assigned to the SIP trunk device does not include an MRG (media resource group) that include annunciators. Annunciators would be what provides that ringback to the PSTN. I suspect annunciators are available in the MRGL for the device pool of the CTI ports which is where the audio actually lands on the UCCX side.

Hey Elliot,

thank you very much for your answer, i found the problem.

i did big mistake and i not check the first thing that i need to check, for some reason all my Annunciator was in unregistered.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: