Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Trying to add agents to an attribute. I know we can add attributes to an agent but if I'm reading the guide correctly, I should be able to add multiple agents to an attribute. My current XML for the put looks like:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"...

Been slightly going crazy trying to figure this out, but does anyone have ideas as to how I can deploy a queue that is more auto attendant style that has rollup options but depending on what the caller chooses for options in this auto attendant would...

Hello,New to Cisco.  Would like to know from an Agent Proficiency, is 1 the highest and 10 the lowest? or the other way around? Also, is it based on the longest call? Hopefully someone can help me. Thank you!!

mhermosa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I have a question regarding the output interval of reports.  We are running CUIC 10.5.1 Standard and currently have a report that runs a daily view but has the information broken down in 15 minute intervals.  I am wondering if there is ...

Hello, I having a issue with setup Outbound Dialer with CPA. the Flow:Dialer->CUSP->VGW->SIP->Provider. In the INVITE i can see that CPA Enabled: 035829: May 3 11:48:42.789: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg:Received:INVITE sip:036487990@10.X...

asafgo616 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am using UCCX 10.5 and UCCX editor 10.5When I reactive script , start debug mode, the following is shown:"Engine hostname list is emptycheck the ldap for enabled unified ccx engines"Thanks