Views
Helpful
Replies

On-Premise Cisco UCM to WxCC Call Routing Linking

BlakeR
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

What are the ways to link call routing from an on-premise Cisco UCM (CUCM) to Webex Contact Center (WxCC)? First impressions from reading documentation are linking the destination number of the CUCM call leg to the Entry Points listed by the WxCC API, but we were curious if there are any better ways to link calls between the two systems.

Clarifications:

When you have an on-premise CUCM and an on-premise Cisco Contact Center Expresses (UCCX), we are able to use the `protocolCallRef` to link together CUCM CDR to records in the UCCX database table `ContactCallDetail`.

We are trying to find out if there are values like the `protocolCallRef` for the CUCM/UCCX that can be used to link the CUCM CDR to WxCC activity.

3 Replies 3

asmvar@1234
Spotlight
Spotlight

We are doing same setup from on-prem UCM to WxCC. With On-Prem UCM we are leveraging GDPR and Routing Patterns to Link numbers to WxCC and in WxCC we add the number in Control Hub-->WxCC--> Entry Point Mapping. It is the same which we have in documentation. 

If you have Webex calling it's more simple. It minus the UCM part. 

Thanks for replying. I have some clarifying comments to add to my original question.

Clarifications:

When you have an on-premise CUCM and an on-premise Cisco Contact Center Expresses (UCCX), we are able to use the `protocolCallRef` to link together CUCM CDR to records in the UCCX database table `ContactCallDetail`.

We are trying to find out if there are values like the `protocolCallRef` for the CUCM/UCCX that can be used to link the CUCM CDR to WxCC activity.

Thank you for clarifying. I guess it will be difficult to link both system because on-prem UCM uses protocolCallRef for unique identification and WxCC uses "Contact Session ID" in most of the cases .

May be you can try with WxCC API "Search" which uses GraphQL Schema and do a workaround to link both systems. 

https://developer.webex-cx.com/documentation/search