cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Only one supervisor allowed in Cisco Supervisor at one time?

mgarrison348
Level 1
Level 1

I had some help from another member at this thread but we were unable to find a solution to my problem.

My problem lies within Cisco Supervisor Desktop.  We have several employees that are set up in CRAA (Customer Response Application Administrator), as well as Cisco Desktop Administrator, as supervisors.  Each have a differend Login IDs.

When Supervisor A logs into Cisco Supervisor Desktop, while Supervisor B is already logged into Cisco Supervisor Desktop, it kicks Supervisor B out and displays the error message "Another user has started Supervisor Desktop using the same login ID or extension you used."  If Supervisor B logs in again, it will kick Supervisor A out and display the same message.  Both supervisors have different login ID's and different phone extensions.

Another thing to note is it does not kick the supervisors our until they expand the IP Phone Agent tree in Cisco Supervisor Desktop.  We can log in with any number of Supervisors but once one of them tries to expand the IP Phone Agents, it will kick whatever supervisor was in that tree out.

Anyone have any idea as to what the problem is?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Matt, could you please ask the supervisors to run and log into Agent Desktop on their computer before starting Supervisor Desktop. I think this is a must in this CRA version. Please check if that makes any difference.

In version 3.x, IPCC express was called CRA (Customer Response Applications) and then it was called CRS (Customer Response Solution) and now UCCX.

HTH

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Pablo Leiva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Matt, could you let us know the exact CRS version you are running?

Pablo

Cisco Supervisor Desktop: 4.5.6.2

Cisco Desktop Administrator: 4.5.6.2

Cisco Application Administration: 3.5(2)

Or are you referring to Carrier Routing System?

I did some digging around and I found the LicenseAdmin.exe.  I attached a screenshot.  Not sure if this explains things or not but I find it kind of odd.  I also attached the same LicenseAdmin.exe picture while I am logged into Cisco Desktop Supervisor.

Matt, could you please ask the supervisors to run and log into Agent Desktop on their computer before starting Supervisor Desktop. I think this is a must in this CRA version. Please check if that makes any difference.

In version 3.x, IPCC express was called CRA (Customer Response Applications) and then it was called CRS (Customer Response Solution) and now UCCX.

HTH

Pablo:

THANK YOU!  That seemed to do the trick.  I had them log into Agent, before Supervisor and they are all able to monitor at the same time now.  Thanks for the quick responses!  I was not expecting to find a solution the same day!

Thanks again! Take care.

happy to hear that Matt. it's not very well documented, but the Supervisor Desktop guide says:

"Log into Agent Desktop before you start Supervisor Desktop"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_3_5/user/csd/super_ug_45.pdf

Anyway, glad to help!

Cheers,

Pablo