cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Campaign Query Rule

damian-diaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we are having trouble finding if there is possible to load a contact list with more than 400 records for the query rule to process. We are not able to get a straight answer from Cisco about this, we need to load lists with more than 3000 records and in the previous versions of UCCE we did it without problems.

We understand that changing the signaling protocol has nothing to do with the quantity of records a Query Rule can process. Does anyone has experienced this? Does anyone worked with such or larger contact lists in UCCE 10.5 with Sip Dialer?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

7 Replies 7

I don't have access to a system to check this, but from what you're describing, in the Query Rule selection tab, it sounds like you might have the Penetration option checked? This is from the outbound guide:

The maximum number of calls that this campaign tries during a query
rule execution; for example, 400 contact attempts. When a query rule
reaches the penetration number, it stops executing and the next query
rule in the list begins to execute. Default = 100. If this option is
enabled, Duration and Hit Rate are disabled.

Hi ,

Every day we are uploading  minimum   4000 to 10000 contacts to import rule and all the calls are dialing out  without any issues in  PCCE 10.5.3.

But penetration  limit is  0 -400 .

Thanks & Regards,

S. Ram 

Regards,
Ram.S

Are you sure Penetration is limited to 0 - 400? In the documentation for Duration for instance, it says

"If this option is enabled, Penetration and Hit Rate are disabled."

Again, I don't have a system to validate this against and haven't run into it, but would be curious how the original poster is set up.

The maximum number of people this campaign tries to contact (not necessarily talk to) during a query rule execution; for example, 500 contact attempts. When a query rule reaches the penetration number, it stops executing and the next query rule in the list begins to execute.  

Since we are uploading more than 2000 contacts, so we are not enabling penetration.

Below image shown by default option .  

Thanks ,

S. Ram 

Regards,
Ram.S

I think your attachment is missing, I don't see an image?

Please find the below snap.

campaign_query_rule.PNG

Thanks & Regards,

S. Ram

Regards,
Ram.S

I am a little surprised that Cisco didn't document which method is used if none of the values are checked, like in your example. The documentation says if X is enabled, Y and Z are disabled, and so on.