cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Option no value in Call.BaResponse variable

Bill Westby
Level 1
Level 1

We are on ICM 7.5.8 maintenance release.  We've been on that since last July.  We applied a patch to CVP this last weekend which should have nothing to do with my issue.  We also cycled one of our dialer PGs this weekend for maintenance, no work on the dialer, no software was installed, just rebooted.  My call.baresponse variable is now always blank, not CPA_Voice or CPA_AnsMachine... or whatever it was.  I've read 7.5.8 ES12 addresses this but don't know how to get it, it's not listed in normal release area.

First, can anyone thing of a reason this would stop working?  Maybe dialer registry settings?

Second, any idea where 7.5.8 ES12 is located?

Thanks,

Bill Westby

Medtronic.

2 Replies 2

In 7.5(8) there was a change made in where OPC accidently overrode the BA variable on transfer.

In ES12, the PIM will copy the BA variable from associate message and overrdie the transfer message from OPC and send in the Route request.

Link to defect: http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/special/release.html?config=20d620ab55ba818640e1c1667f90e727

Defect Number: CSCth66159

Component: pg.eapim

Severity: 2

Headline: Outbound Option are not routing

Symptom: Outbound calls initiated by dialer are wrongly routed with a missing BA variable

Conditions: IVR based Campaigns

Workaround:
None.

FurtherProblemDescription Outbound calls via the ICM Outbound Option are not routing correctly based on the value in the Call.BAResponse variable.Transfer to IVR calls (IVR campaign) fails due to the missing Call.BAResponse variable 

Great thank you Michael. I created a workaround awhile back where I pass in the baAccountNumber into a CVP Studio app I created, do a SQL Query back into the dialer table to get the result, and it works very well, but at the expense of about 2 seconds per call. We will apply ES12 in May after our year end close and see how it goes. Thanks for the response.

Bill Westby

Office: 1-818.576.3776

www.medtronicdiabetes.com