Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In IVR Campaign, I would want to detect if the it customer answered or Answering machine answered. I'm checking this using the BAResonse ECC variable. But it doesnt seem to work. Even the Answering Machine answered call has the BAresponse value as 'C...

Hi ,We are test the IPCC in the lab. When Ctios client login to the Agent desktop we are getting the following error message." System is offline. Login will be queued until system is back online".CTI OS , CTI Server , PIM services are active.Follwing...

gpsriramdc by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've got two queues and two levels of agents.  Queue 1 is answered by agent level 1 and queue 2 is answered by agent level 2.  We're looking for a way to accomidate special occasions where agent level 1 can answer queue 2 or level 2 answering queue ...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ICM Label

Hi,I am trying to setup a script in ICM that sends out a label that ends up calling a 5 digit internal extention.  When I set up the Label node in ICM I know that it gets passed back to CVP as it is my routing client but I am not sure where it goes f...

Hi,I'm going to be upgrading a customer from UCCX 8.0.2 to 8.5.1. After the upgrade they would like to migrate there CAD clients over a few at a time instead of doing them all at once. Will an 8.0 CAD client work with a 8.5.1 install?  I've looked in...

Hello Everyone,I installed UCCX8.0 in vmware with premium demo licenses, and interoperate with CUCM8.0.When I logged in Cisco Agent Desktop, I got following error "The ID you entered was net found".Could anyone help me?Thank you for any input!

I configured new script there priority parameter of some call is changed to 1. It is possible to see a priority of the call in CAD? Now I see only this parameters:ANI                95803965DNIS              5004Structure        default