Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone run into this issue, users can't update their passwords?Have CUCM ver 8.0.3 integrated with AD, CCX ver 8.0.2.10000-41.  A one button login to ccx configured via a phone service, logs in fine however users cannot update their password via ...

scheived by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to use the dialer_detail table as a return file for our outbound campaigns, and there have been some discrepancies between webview and what is actually contained in the dialer-detail table after a campaign is finished.  I am trying to f...

dsemmler by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get the SessionID of the active call into a Cisco Agent Desktop screen pop.  But it doesn't appear to be one of the variables available from Cisco Desktop Work Flow AdministratorWould I be able to get it from the script and put it into ...

This formula is something old, from some limited documentation it was supposed to calculate when calls in queue were greater thant 60 seconds. Looks like a modified version of the EWT formula in the scripting guide and I can follow it along, just not...

Hi All,When scripting an application or queue, how do we know if the call is already "accept trigger" or not? If not, the "accept" trigger step will use, if yes, we will skip the step. I am thinking using "get contact info", and check if it "Handled"...

What is the role of Codec with respect to CVP in UCCE deployement with SIP as signalling protocol. Is it for playing media files or setting the codec for RTP between Gateway and IP Phone.Regards,Amir Ayub

amir.ayub by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an installation of UCCX 8.0.2.11004-12 with 20 agents and a CUCM 8.5.1.11900-21. The request is to be able to characterize a call as abandoned, if the duration of the conversation between the caller and the agent is less than a few seconds...