Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 12.5 and Calabrio 11.5 Integration for Call Recording

mohammed.anees
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

Quick check on PCCE 12.5 and Calabrio 11.5 integration for Call Recording.

Agents will be using same PC in different shifts but the CUCM extension will remain same. Requirement is to record calls and associate the calls with respective PCCE 12.5 agent id. Please Let me know, how to achieve the requirement.

3 Replies 3

This may not be possible, you may need to use extension mobility on UCM so that each agent has their extension.

However, it also depends on what type of configuration you're using. Are you doing the recording using built in bridge for instance vs. network recording vs using the Calabrio PC software recording? They all have different advantages/disadvantages, depending on what you're trying to record.

Hi Bill

Thanks for your response.

We prefer to do BIB recording. Can we achieve the requirement using BIB Recording

I could be mistaken but I think you'd need to use Extension Mobility then. So still have the same phones that are shared, but each user logs on and off in their shift so that they will have different ACD extensions. Calabrio solution architect would have to confirm for you for sure, but I imagine that's what you'd do.

I'd reach out to your partner/Calabrio partner for sure, but you could also see if the Calabrio user board offers you any advice, here https://calabrio.influitive.com/forum/