Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Finesse Email Forward, CC and BCC

fhunter
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

has anyone found a solution to enable Email forwarding, CC and BCC in Finesse email gadget.

This functionality was available in CAD but has now disappeared from Finesse.

Deleting email we can do by re-queuing into a deleted CSQ.

Regards

Frank

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The feature that you are asking for (BCC and CC fields) is currently not a part of Finesse and although Finesse is trying to incorporate as much feature parity with CAD this is something that does not yet exist even in the latest version i.e., UCCX 11.

I really don't think there is any possibility to achieve this functionality by making changes to default Finesse Agent Email Gadget. However, there is a company called 2Ring that deals extensively in Finesse Gadgets for these kind of requirements and others as well. Hence, it will be worth to contact them for this and check if they have a solution

https://www.2ring.com/contact-centers/gadgets-for-cisco-finesse/

Regards

Deepak

Thanks For this info :)

Joshua O'Connor
Level 1
Level 1

In the latest version of Finesse 11.6(1) BCC CC and Forward are all available options.

Jason58624
Level 1
Level 1

How can we tell what version we currently have?  It's 2020 and my company does not have the cc or bcc capability.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: