cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 12.6 Sandbox Missing from Catalog

Kyle Sullivan
Level 1
Level 1

I have been doing active development using the PCCE 12.5 sandbox. In all honestly there seemed to be a lot of stability issues requiring the constant reboot of services and servers.

I tried to reserve again yesterday 06-Feb-2023 but the reservation would complete with errors and a second email with the anyconnect login credentials never is received. The DevNet community support forums say to cancel the reservation and start a new one. (That does not correct the issue. Myself and another engineer tried 3 or 4 times yesterday)

As of today 07-Feb-2023, the PCCE 12.6 or PCCE 12.5 are not listed in the Collaboration Sandbox Catalog.

Are they down for maintenance? We are pretty much at a stand still  in development and testing a new 508 Call Center application with out the sandbox.

Who do I contact to get access to the NFR / Development PCCE software for my own lab? 

Thanks,

- Kyle

3 Replies 3

Would open a ticket with sandbox eng HERE 

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PCCE 12.6 is back in the catalog @Kyle Sullivan 

AlexStevenson_0-1678216390363.png

Alex,
Thanks for the informing me that the PCCE sandbox is available again.
How do I enable multiple users to login to the same PCCE sandbox for development and testing purposes of an accessible desktop app we are building? I need test multiple agents and supervisors status in the our app.

Regards,
Kyle Sullivan
Systems Engineer
IP blue Software Solutions, LLC