cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE - Transfering the call to external number but also sending DTMFs

rcovarrubias
Level 1
Level 1

Currently we are able to send calls to external numbers (outside our contact center) by using Label node from an ICM script, and putting the external number in the Label expression field.

Now we have a new requirement to send the call to another external number but also is required to send some DTMF digits after the call is connected

I tested putting in the Label expression field the phone number + 2 commas + the DTMF digits , example: "818229834567,,54321" but I hear the error message and the transfer fails "Sorry, currently we are experiencing system problems and are unable to process your call. Please try again later"

Do any have some ideas on how to achieve the goal? any comment or suggestion is welcome

Regards,

1 Reply 1

Have you tried using that label setup to say your cell phone and see if it works for you (i.e. you hear the pause/digits on your cell phone as the called party)?
You may also find this discussion of note, in case perhaps you have to do it within CVP?
https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/transfer-a-call-and-send-dtmf-once-connected-from-finesse-icm/td-p/4760109 . I don't think the Finesse solution would apply to your scenario.