Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, i have CUCM 12.5 and UCCX also is 12.5 When incoming calls comes to UCCX then uccx plays promt for calling party. After promt ends call is coming to an agent. I am using build to bridge feature on devices to record calls. Calls are actually sendi...

Genadi by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to configure UCCX IVR Progressive Campaign . UCCX version is 12.5.  CUBE-Version : 11.5.2SW-Version : 15.6.3.M9, Platform CISCO2921/K9HA-Type : noneLicensed-Capacity : 500 I do not have TDM. I have SIP on internal and external(PSTN) sid...

Genadi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a UCCX cluster in partial service.  From the below logs its due to SocialMiner?  If so, then my question is if we don't use SocialMiner is this the normal condition to be in partial service? Pub logs:* 03:51:33.609 EST %MIVR-SS_CHAT-7-EXC...

Hi all, Basically CISCO 8841 equipment that is stuck in the "Phone is registering" state and this seems to happen randomly (According to customer) without any changes\touched to the equipment\network. in HCS it is effectively unregistered: Real-time ...

nrscosta by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a first for me. Tech refresh to 12.6.2 with brand new server builds for CVP. Installed 12.5.1, 12.6.2, and ES11 and found through netstat -aon that port 8111. I first came across the issue when I tried importing the certificate using the Cert...

Omar Deen by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco CUIC Reboot

Hi Team,we ran into an issue with Cisco CUIC on reporting.TAC suggested to reboot. just want to know few things.is there a good practice to reboot the CUIC server for every 90 days or 30 days ?and is CUIC on Linux with cisco IOS application ?

kavle by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Whwn i try to login to cisco fineese dekstop port 8445 it works for my device, but anyone connect from remote site it will show to him "SSL certificate not accepted following certificates should be accepted before using cisco fineese desktop" server1...

matee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes