Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

PCCE expansion

Hello,We have a PCCE 12.5 2,000 agent deployment and we want to (1) upgrade it to 12.6 and (2) expand the deployment to support 12,000 agents. The upgrade process is well documented by Cisco and should not be an issue. But I have not been able to fin...

atoxet by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCX Script Queue Loop Call Hold

I have a a simple script I put together where I cannot get the sound to work when an Agent places a caller on hold under the queue.  When the call comes in and lands in the queue the sound files work.  It just when the Agent picks up the call then pl...

MrButton_0-1666364813197.png
MrButton by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CVP downgrade to 11.6

Dear All, We upgraded Cisco UCCE 12.5.1 along with CVP for lab setup with Windows 2016 and SQL 2017. But for some reason, we need to downgrade Cisco CVP 12.5.1 to 11.6.1 ( only Uninstall CVP 12.5.1 SW and install 11.6.1) and the CVP Application will ...

Screenshot 2022-10-20 123738.png

Resolved! UCCE outbound calls / PVDM CPA

Hi All. Need your help to count PVDM for CPA in UCCE outbound calls. Let's say I have one agent and 5 outbound ports for this agent. How to count pvdm. Also how it works? Dialer makes 5 calls for this agent. Let's say agent is connected and talking t...