Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When I try to set the process to '40' , it tells me that I need to do it on the primary node (which I am): admin:utils dbreplication setprocess 40This CLI can be run only on the publisher node   After running the "utils dbreplication status" command,...

Kamil G by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we need info about uccx place call step, about when unsuccessful branch is matched, specifically with 487 sip message, because we have detected an unwanted behaviour (when the place call step receives a 487, the step is unable to process it, the ...

j.recio by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a first for me. Tech refresh to 12.6.2 with brand new server builds for CVP. Installed 12.5.1, 12.6.2, and ES11 and found through netstat -aon that port 8111. I first came across the issue when I tried importing the certificate using the Cert...

Omar Deen by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,could anyone help me with the query where I can get total call count  (number of calls hit the DN) monthly wise for the specific "DialedNumberString" from RCD or even from TCD also with "digitsdialed "We have grouped multiple DNs and mapped si...

kavle by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have never implemented a post call survey before, I have a demand from a customer, he wants only one question with an evaluation grid from 1 to 5 where 1 is bad and 5 is excellent.I am not a database expert, and my biggest difficulty in th...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes