Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem With Manage Chats in Finesse Desktop

mehti1980
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys

I have a problem with Manage Chats certificate in Finesse desktop. I made following: Export tomcat.pem certificate Socialminer server  and upload to the UCCX server, then i had a problem. Can you help me.

9 Replies 9

Did you try to restart Cisco Tomcat and Finesse service?

after uploading certificate was given restart Cisco Tomcat and Cisco Finesse Tomcat  it does not help

Did you uploaded Socialminer tomcat.pem to UCCX tomcat-trust keystore? Also notice that certificates need to be installed in your browser when you accessing UCCX / Socialminer.

Can you show your Layout configured in Finesse?

all that you describe has been done

Did you uploaded Socialminer tomcat.pem to UCCX tomcat-trust keystore? Also notice that certificates need to be installed in your browser when you accessing UCCX / Socialminer.

Are you able to follow this URL in browser and what you get in response?

When follow this URL in browser i get this

I had this issue with IE8 because it's not supported browser. With Chrome everything was fine.

Please tell how Chat Feed on SM is configured. What you configured in Reply template - Cisco Chat or  Cisco Multi-session chat  ?

Good evening
the problem was solved
there was a difference in versions we have SocialMiner 10.6 and UCCX 10.5 
But I had a different problem reply template Cisco Multisession Chat, 

I create html request for chat but dont see this request in manage chats

Hi mehti1980,

Just wanted to check, when you say  you do not see the request under Manage Chats, do you mean you do not see the Ready/Not Ready for Chat and Email as shown below :

Regards,

Deepak