Views
Helpful
Replies

QM 10.5 and SIP phone

wenqianyu
Level 3
Level 3

All,

We moved into QM 10.5 recently and gradually change phones from old SCCP (7941,7961) phones to new SIP (8851, 8861) phones.

We are using QM Desktop Recording method to record all UCCX Agent calls after users login to CAD. We use CUCM 9.1.2 and UCCX 9.0.2. Supervisor monitoring works with SIP phone.

Problem:

Agents calls can be recorded with old phones, but not new phones. All phones are associated with QM JTAPI user. In the log on agent PC, can see SIP phones are detected and linked to QM user. However, when a phone call happens to SIP phone, no SIP event be detected. No audio files in recording folder.

Wireshark capture on client PC indicates that RTP packets are received for SIP phone. Suspect SIP phone and QM server CTI communication issue. But I just don't know where to look at.

Any configuration difference for SCCP phone and SIP phone for QM recording purpose?

Thanks,

Wenqian Yu

1 Reply 1

wenqianyu
Level 3
Level 3

Update:

Got back from Calabrio support for this issue. Unfortunately in my case, Cisco 8861 phone is not in the supported list for UCCX 9.0.2SU3. QM by itself, does not have a supported phone list. It relies on CUCM and UCCX for supported phone list. So bad luck for me here.

One thing that Calabrio support mentioned that it happened quite often when customers upgrade their phones from skinny to SIP. Phone CTI events are not detected by QM.

Anyone got this kind of issue? How it was fixed?

Thanks,

Wenqian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: