Helpful
Replies

queue discovery

javier-torres
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am currently using IPCCX 3.1(3)

My big question is does anyone currently know if you could look at what ANI is currently in que and what queue weight they are sitting at?

Thanks,

Javier

5 Replies 5

No, that is not possible in IPCC. Sorry.

Thanks for the update, I will just make a simpler app :)

Thanks for the response,

Javier

How are u going to make the app? Going to hit the database. It is not real-time. Or are you going to hit the real-time stuff thru Java?

What I have currently built for the short term is a xml based system. I have it setup as follows:

(comp name)

(prilevel)

With this I have broken all customers up into x amount of groups leaving the top 3 priority numbers free. This way I can look through the list and if they are their the customers will then get wighted higher then others already there.

This is a good start and was quick. What I will be doing moving forward is setting it up where regular customers will go up in weight every x seconds until they hit either equal weight or surpass the weight of the others so they do not sit too long compared to others. You don't want someone sitting for 2 hours :)

Once the crm system is ready to go, I will change to db dips and do logic based on that, but since we are not there yet the xml works great.

I will not worry about the que since the weighting of regular customers is dealt with in another fair way.

Once done testing the script out with all my test cases I will drop it in here for people to have a look.

Javier

All,

This script is now done and I figured someone might get an idea from what I built here. The XML I will not put in here since it has actuall info, but you have the format of it in the previous message. If you have any questions on the code, please let me know and I will do my best to explain.

There might be vars that are not used :) I did not clean that up yet.

Regards,

Javier