cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Queueing to a SG by Dialed Number using a consider if

CT.Anderson
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to write a script that will queue to a specific skill based on the ICM dialed number. I'd like to this all in one queue node using the consider if option. I have 50 skills to put in this script so I'd rather not have to do a DN check and then send it to a queue node containing just one skill.

Below is the formula I have set up, which is not working:

Call.DialedNumberString=="61009"

5 Replies 5

Yes. You can do this. I just tested this and it works just fine. I just used a Queue to Skillgroup node, added few rows, each going to a different skillgroup based on a different call.DialedNumberString. I had all the DN's coming into the same script. Worked perfectly. I tried this on IPCC 6.0

I'm using ICM 7 and it isn't working for me. I the syntax forrect in my formula?

I should be able to test this with ICM 7.0 in the evening too. I will get back to you.

The syntax is correct for 6.0, for sure. It shouldn't have changed for 7.0. Do you get syntax errors? All I am using is Call.DialedNumberString=="XXXX" without any errors

Got it working. The script didn't like the fact that I had a row with a blank consider if.

Thanks For the help

oh, thatz good. I was just going to write that I tested with 7.0 also without any issues.