cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recommend Nuance Solution

maloumar1234
Level 1
Level 1

Excuse the basic question, but my knowledge is limited in this arena.

I have a customer looking into integrating with ipcc express a solution that will provide the following.

Caller calls in.

IPCC agent desktop recognizes the caller id, and annouces the name to the caller and other otptions.

This is for Taxi service.

Any feedback on software and solution is greatly appreciated.

4 Replies 4

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

If you need to promt the caller with dates, numbers, spelling or things like these, you have these features in the 'Created Generated Promt' step in 'Prompts' folder on the CRS Script Editor.

If you need to read text from a Database you should use a TTS provider as Nuance or Loquendo, for example.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hello Juan,

Thanks for the response. This is the nature of the business. A taxi service setting up a call center. First time callers get sent to a live agnet, whom then enters the customer information and dispatches a cab.

When the same customer calls in a week, we want the system to recognize that caller based on the data that was entered into a database. Then annouce to the caller something like:

Hello Mike Brown, would you like a taxi at your office location (it annouces the address)

That sound more like TTS correct?

Yes, It sounds like TTS, because it is very difficult to record all the names and streets.

If you are using IPCC Express version 4 you can use Nuance or other TTS engine that supports MRCP to implement the TTS functionality.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

jacobmiles620
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I understand your query. One of the taxi website Jewel Cars gatwick airport transfer is using the similar functionality in which Caller calls in and IPCC agent desktop recognises the caller id, and announces the name to the caller and other options. You can do this easily by searching for IPCC plugin on Google and integrating it or you may take help of any developer. Thanks