Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

This situation drives me absolutely nuts. Got a call from a customer.  Their UCCX server was throwing an error when the script tried to transfer to voicemail.  I cracked open the script, and saw the call redirect.  Debugged it, and sure enough, it wa...

Greetings, Can you provide the URL and Body example to update a campaign via the Outbound API.  I am able to Create Campaign, Get Campaign Definition, Get Campaign Records, Import Campaign Records, Delete Campaign Records, and Delete Campaign, but th...

galguire by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we use a custom file in /opt/cisco/uccx/document/System that we can read and write from an uccx application with System.getProperty("uccx.customer.dir"). We use the in UCCX Editor the Document steps "Create FIle Document" to get a document variab...

Hi ,need some help on this error message.The error was: A built-in element encountered an exception of typecom.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException. The root cause was: com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException: java.net.SocketTimeoutE...

kavle by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes