Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi currently the main number assigned to the script in uccx is 7500 Could i please get assistance with confirming the steps needed to take to adjust this number to another number -XXXX Im not sure if this requires only adjusting the script? or do we ...

FG10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

These reports CSQ All Fields Report, CSQ Agent Summary Report it shows to me total number for whole month, how I can make the values per day, like filter for past month then show to me date and value per day

matee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, just a reminder if you're at Cisco Live this week, consider stopping by the Cisco Community booth in the World of Solutions (in the CX area) and learn more about the Community and what it offers, among other things.  @Brooke Hammer  @Tyler Langst...

HI , i need api get all EGML_EMAIL_ATTACHMENT in cisco ? I tried searching in https://pubhub.devnetcloud.com/media/enterprise-chat-and-email/docs/downloads/previous-documentation/interaction-api-developer-guide/ece_11_6_es4_interaction_api_guide.pdf ...

Hi Team, I have one requirement. When customers enter their date of birth it should come in dd/mm/yy format. After we need to validate user name and date of birth through API. Can you someone suggest how can I create a variable to to get the dd/mm/yy...

jijeshkt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Excuse the basic question, but my knowledge is limited in this arena.I have a customer looking into integrating with ipcc express a solution that will provide the following.Caller calls in.IPCC agent desktop recognizes the caller id, and annouces the...

Hi All,I wonder if any of you have increased the vRAM on your UCCE Rogers/Aw-HDS beyond the prescribed by OVA numbers? I.e. if Rogger is said to have 6GB by the OVA can I make it 8?  SQL is eating memory plus there is some other management and securi...

Engnr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All currently, I have a plan to upgrade Cisco ECE version 12.5 to version 12.6 with Collocated Deployment Design running 24 hours and single side, not HA Design, in this discussion I want to ask regarding document upgrade. https://www.cisco.com/c/...

mbieyasid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes