Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a couple of new agents, who I had initially set up as supervisors (so they could listen into calls first).  I have now removed the supervisor role from them, but now they are unable to see other agents.A normal agent sees this:These two new ag...

hankej_0-1723233616737.png hankej_1-1723233677651.png
hankej by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I want to enable Application Performance Monitoring by Appdynamics. so, I installed Cisco Cloud Connect and imported inventory. and I tried input commend "utils app-monitoring enable" on Cisco Cloud Connect. but i received this message --------...

jhkim731 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I am new to webex contact center with background of UCCE   and started learning the administration .Can some one help me in the  below query. How can we trace a call in webex contact center to find out the script/flow it is hitting and from ...

Does the WXCC system count a call in the Service Level calculation twice if the call enters through one queue and then is transferred to another queue.  In my history I have only seen a call be counted once for Service Level at the initial point of e...

jharlan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes