Views
Helpful
Replies

Report Definition

m.woschitz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I am struggling with a Report Definition and can't figure out what is wrong here:

It is a CUIC V9 Lab Premium License connecting to a UCCX V9.

SELECT applicationName, count(distinct day(startDateTime)) from ContactCallDetail where startDateTime between :StartDate and :EndDate group by applicationName

Can anybody tell me why CUIC does not accept this query?

Thanks a lot,

Marco

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Marco,

Iam not sure about the query which is related to specific date ranges or absolute date . So Can you please try the sample query in the following url -CUIC UCCX 9.0.1 Real Time reports | Contact Center | Cisco Support Community | 5926 | 11742131

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Hi Geevarghese,

thanks for your feedback!

I've done similar things in the past (creating a custom Report in CUIC Premium and importing it into UCCX), so I am not having any problem with the general procedure of creating reports/report definitions.

I am pretty sure this problem is somehow related to the IDS SQL "dialect". My query uses "Anonymous Block" hence the variables :StartDate and :EndDate. It seems that the combination of COUNT and DISTINCT is causing the issue. If I am using the COUNT statement alone, the query executes without problem.

So my main question is really about the query itself - to me this query seems valid but still CUIC complains about it.

Thanks a lot,

Marco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: