cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Research opportunity for Cisco Contact Center

hhagiwar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you an Administrator for a Cisco Contact Center? We're looking for IT Professionals who set up new Contact Centers or perform day-to-day maintenance and troubleshooting. The Cisco Contact Center UX Research Team is gathering feedback that will help inform future designs. 

Feedback is collected remotely, through two unmoderated, online card sorting activities. Each online activity takes approximately 10 minutes to complete and we request that participants please complete both activities

If you’re interested, please fill out this form. We’ll reach out if you’re a good fit for this study or to keep you in mind for future research opportunities.

Thank you so much!

-Contact Center UXR Team

3 Replies 3

Hi, will you also be doing a partner-focused version of this same study?

Hi Bill, thanks for your question! This study is open to Partners and there's no plan for a separate, partner-focused study at the moment. 

-Hime

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm excited to see Cisco doing this!  I did something similar or Webex Control Hub and thought it was a very neat experience.  I look forward to sharing my feedback, and to see what the future might hold once the research is conducted and understood. Thanks!