cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RONA in PCCE

lnivala
Level 1
Level 1

I am confused about RONA.   I am looking at Precision Queue Interval report that I run at the end of the day to get daily totals.  One queue has 110 calls offered, 34 RONA, 76 Handled, and 0 abandoned.  Are RONA calls considered handled calls?  Are they rolled over until an agent takes the call or are they abandoned and therefore not counted as handled?   I am very confused and would appreciate any help.  Thanks

8 Replies 8

No RONA would not be considered handled, but they would be considered offered multiple times. The first time, RONA, the second time, answered. The stats you see are very much specific to your scripting. What are you trying to find?

david

lnivala
Level 1
Level 1

Hi David. Thanks for responding.  I am trying to get a better understanding of RONA.  If there are RONA totals, does that mean they are actually abandoned calls?

An example is one of our queues had 46 presented calls, 12 RONA, 34 Handled, 34 Answered and 0 abandoned.   If they were not handled were they abandoned?   How do I know how many times they RONA?   If they were answered after the first RONA would they not be counted as RONA but as Handled?

Based on those numbers 46 = 34 initial calls + 12 RONAs (which are part of the 34), so there were only 34 unique calls and this is why you have handled/answered 34. Does that make sense? A RONA is not a new call, but an old call which is being offered again because it wasn't answered the first time.

david

That makes sense.  I need to be accurate on the calls received as we want to know how many of our members call in per day.  If presented calls are including the RONA calls then our actual calls received per queue is handled calls + abandoned calls.  Am I correct?  

Yes, that's one way to do it.

david

Is there any easier way?  When I look at calls handled per agent, does that include their RONA calls.   Example: an agent has 24 handled calls and 20 RONA.  Does that mean they actually only handled 4 calls?

RONA is not handled. Offered would give you handled + RONA.

david