Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have been given two different upgrade paths and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.  First path was change the vCPU and HDD space as appropriate then perform the version upgrade.  The second was to start with a fresh OVA templ...

TomMar1 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Call Drop

Hi,We want to move our main number (12345XXX) to the new Gateway2. Old Gateway1 is connected to PSTN via a PRI link and Gateway2 uses SIP. Both gateways are talking H.323 to CUCM. Recently, I have carried out some tests on second gateway in order to ...

Picture1.png
m.isargar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,Upgrading UCCX 10.6 to 11.6. The switch version fails with the following error message.ERROR: Sync after switch version failed: Intelligence Center Switch Action Switch version has failed due to: Intelligence Center Switch Action faile...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to use the "Current Wait Duration" field within the "CSQ IPCC Express" report object for the Get Reporting Statistic step and can't get it workingwe would like to play a message every 2 mins , give the caller an option to press 1 to leave ...

Background: ( NB Router time is 2hrs ahead of CUSP Time, so router logs is always +2) Call comes in to PQ, answered by an agent and was transferred to another queue..   ++ ICM selects an agent in new PQ and returns the label for the agent ++ 14:36:44...