Views
Helpful
Replies

SCHEDULED REPORT EXECUTION FAILED:DATA-PROCESSING-CENTER-ERROR

Tom Tran
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I tried to do CUIC scheduled report and have it email me. I ran into this error SCHEDULED REPORT EXECUTION FAILED:DATA-PROCESSING-CENTER-ERROR. I also tried "run now" and got the same error. I collected both CUIC reporting and serviceability logs, but not too sure what to look for. I hope anyone can give me a pointer on what to look for.

My CUIC version is 11_5_1_10000_61

Thanks in advance

Tom 

6 Replies 6

Does the report run normally, if you don't run it through the scheduler, and you chose the same parameters that you have set/selected in the scheduler as far as date, etc.?

No, I get an endless spinning circle on all browsers ie chrome and Firefox

So if the report doesn't run for you normally, it won't run for you in the scheduler.

Are you sure the report definition itself and the parameters you're running it for when you run the report are good?

I am using 11.5 version, I am also facing the same issue, Scheduled report showing 

SCHEDULED REPORT EXECUTION FAILED:DATA-PROCESSING-CENTER-ERROR. 

TIill yesterday it was running, can anyone help me on this, 

KMcCoy6
Level 1
Level 1

@Tom Tran @PrudhveeRaj66722 

Was there ever a solution to this? Running into the same problem and looking for guidance. Happens on an every blue moon occurrence.

Working off of 11.5 if that helps.

Hi there

there are multiple bugs listed with the problem. I would say open up a TAC will be your best bet.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution"***