Views
Helpful
Replies

Simple TCD Identifiers?

luke.tootle1
Level 1
Level 1

H all,

First time poster in need of some help if I may.

I have been asked to re-write TCD driven reporting for the service provider I work for and looking at the original code it looks as though the bulk is 'assumption' based and doesnt use the TCD as well as it should.

As a starter, i dont even think the Call Inbound, Call Offered & Call Handled identifiers are correct.

Using the TCD how would be the best way to identify these items?

Many thanks in advance

Luke

4 Replies 4

Hi Luke, 

Please find below url for database schema where it mentioned all columns in the TCD table. its worth looking at the schema to re write the code efficiently. 

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ippcenterprise10_0_1/reference/UCCE_BK_D3D5FB15_00_1001-database-schema-guide-for-ucce/UCCE_BK_D3D5FB15_00_10-0-1-database-schema-guide-for-ucce_chapter_010.html  

more over in my experience, to get the consolidated CDR with agent details you may have to refer multiple tables such as Agent, TCD, RCD to get overview of the calls. 

call disposition, peripheral calltype in TCD will give you cal termination and types of call.  

Hope it helps you. 

Shalid

Thanks for the reply Shalid,

We are running off ICM which is making things a little more difficult as a number of items I see in the Schema dont come through in our TCD data (E.g. Handled = Call Disposition ID 1, I see Call Disposition ID 1 in TCD as 'Abandoned In Network'.

I have used 'Peripheral Call Type 9' to identify outbound calls, and was thinking Inbound must be where peripheral call type is not 9, and handled calls where answeredbyid is not NULL.

Would this work?

Appreciate it

Luke

Hi Luke, As I mentioned earlier its bit complex to get the accurate data from TCD. you may need to tweak the report. 

as we know there will be multiple call legs in TCD for single call. If you can tell us exactly what you are trying to get from table, we may try an attempt to make it simple.

what is the UCCE version and is it CVP comprehensive call flow model??

Regards,

Shalid

Hi Shalid, thanks for the reply.

We have a process running but its overly complicated so im trying to strip it back to basics. As a starter, I want to be able to diferentiate between inbound and outbound and for inbound which were handled or abandoned. I have been using peripheral call type 2 as my inbound marker but not sure if this would capture calls which went unanswered. I have also noted the call disposition flags which was going to be my next avenue to explore.

We are using UCCE version 9.0.3

I have some work to do on transfers too, but will get to that later on in the process.