Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does Cisco UCCX identify if the call was dropped by the analyst (Customer was hung up on) or if the customer dropped the call?   Doing some research and I do not see that data mark available in the current Cisco report that is sent out daily. Thanks...

Kamil G by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have UCCE 8.0 Set up, for some of the Agents the Not ready event reason codes are showing as 1-6 in Agent Event Details table. This only to the Not Ready state (i.e.) In event im seeing 3 and Reason Code is any single number between 1-6.  Whe...

Cisco Unified CCX Administration System version: 10.6.1.10000-39 Cisco Unified CCX Premium License Hi all, I have a customer who wants a script that he will be able to run specific reports on. People will be calling for three issues. (1) For billin...

mclason01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After searching and not finding any good examples, and the Time and Date steps not being aware of anything other than that which the server sits(Cisco developers...HINT HINT!!! that would be a nice feature), I put this together out of desperation.  T...

jmorlan by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , We are currently using 10.5 UCCE . I found that the HDS DB does not have any Config data such as Agent , Skill_Group , Queue etc. All other historical data such as Agent_Interval etc are present Is this expected ? CUIC seems to be failing to ge...

Hi, UCCX Publisher is down, how long before UCCX Subscriber loses its time since NTP is unsync. We had a situation whereby UCCX Publisher was down for a few weeks, only after a few weeks.. And due to some hardware issue we were unable to bring the ...

Hi, I am new to UCCE enoirnment and i am trying to get head around things. I need some light on: 1. ECC variables. Are they defined per script or globally. 2. I read there are 27 ECC variables. Are they for CVP or generally. 3. How are ECC variable...

Hi, I have UCCE 11, CUCM 9 and Finesse 11. I am trying to setup Mobile Agent so that Agent can use his/her mobile phone to login to Finnese. I have configured everything as per following guide. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_...

We upgraded a recent client from UCCX 8.X to UCCX 10.X. By default we deployed CAD as agents were not trained for Finesse yet.   Will be rolling out a plan for Finesse in a month.   Would like to know if we can run both CAD and Finesse together and...

I'm upgrading from UCCE 8.5 to 10.5. I have all the systems configured in the 10.5 and everything works as planned. I would like to import the HDS and Logger data from 8.5 to 10.5 and i was wondering if there is anything i should be cautions off if i...