Views
Helpful
Replies

Strange UCCX Agent Issue

Rick Forrester
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Had our contact center report a strange issue this morning.

They reported an agent who was not in at that time was showing as logged in on their wall board display and going between the states reservered and ready.

When the agent arrived for work and logged in the display returned to normal.

On running a loin logout activity report in Unified Intelligence Centre I could see he had logged out on Tuesday evening and that his login this morning was classed as a relogin, even though from the report this was the first time he had logged on since Tuesday.

Running the Agent State Detail report, the agent state starts to change from 08:00:30 AM which is 30 seconds after the Contact Centre opens.

I then logged onto the servers and checked the databases on the 2 servers. The databases agreed with the report and I can see the logout on Tuesday and the Logon this morning when looking at the Agent State Detail Table.

Again looking at this table, I can see the changes of state starting this morning.

Has anyone seen this before or have any ideas where I can look to try and resolve this strange issue?

They are running UCCX 9.02.10000-71

CUCM: 9.1.1.20000-5

All the servers are virtual servers running on 2 Cisco UCX C220-M3 Servers, located at different data centers.

Thanks in advanace for you help.

Rick

1 Reply 1

Anurag Siddhu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

will it possible to provide agent state detail report , MIVR logs for that time frame ?

Regards

Anurag