Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor Desktop on Second Node not Synced

Robert Dawson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Due to some business changes, I had to merge 3 teams into one larger team. This worked fine on the primary server.

I recently had to fail over to the seconday server (around 4 days later) and some* of the agents have gone back to their old teams in Supervisor Desktop.

*I say some, as all the newer agents have appeared in the correct team. All the older agents are those showing in the incorrect team.

Arter checking RmCm on the secondary server, it confirms that they are sitting in the new team - but supervsor desktops dont seem to have caught up.

Anyone experienced anything similar to this? Is there something i'm missing or need to restart?

Thanks

Rob

UCCX 8.0.2.11005-20 - HA

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try bouncing the Sync Service on the secondary node and forcing a resync through desktop admin UI.

CAD/CSD read from a separate database than what you configure within the admin UI. Occasionally the thing doesn't catch a change.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: