Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

system is offline. login will be queued until system is backonline

Hi,

We are using UCCE 8.0 with rogger (a/b), aw/hds and pg (a/b). In the PG explorer CUCM and CVP are configured as PG generic. All the PIMs are active either on side A or B. CG is also active and CTIOS server showing active too. But when agents try to login to the agent desktop its showing "system is offline. login will be queued until system is backonline". I can telnet the cti servers with the port numbers too. Please help me to solve the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I think I've seen thisi before and it had something to do with the initial configuration/setup.  Re-run setup and ensure all your IPs are correct.

david

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi,

Just for a quick note..though I have configured the CTIOS server in duplex mode but the service is showing simplex...

What does the CTI server show?  Also, check your setup to ensure the servers can see each other and are aware that duplex is working.

david

Hi David,

Thanks for your quick response. CTI Servers are showing duplex. Only the CTI OS is showing simplex but i configured it as duplex. Also when CG1A active then both the CTIOS server are active and connected to CG1A and when CG1B active then both the CTIOS server are active and connected to CG1B. For the Failover in the PG Explorer for CUCM configuration parameter I have given the /LOAD 0 parameter too. Even all the services are also showing every thing normal. I am not getting any clue why this messege is coming during agent login.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque

I think I've seen thisi before and it had something to do with the initial configuration/setup.  Re-run setup and ensure all your IPs are correct.

david

Ok let me do this in the moring.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque.

Hi David,

After reruning the setup now I can login as an agent. But the CTIOS failover issue still. Like if the agent is logged in CTI OS serverA and the server goes down agents are not automatically switching to the CTIOS serverB. Moreover both the CTIOS still showing simplex on the service window.

Thanks and regards,

Ashfaque